Word-class Technical Support
Concentrating resources, for research and development of revolutionary next-generation products and technologies.
The Research & Development Division holds sole responsibility for all research and development at UACJ, from product and application technologies development, to the development of foundational technologies related to material design and manufacturing processes. The division aims to satisfy customer needs in a speedy manner, while also staying one step ahead of the times by pursuing development of revolutionary products and technologies. The division also carries out analysis with structural testing equipment, such as the latest transmission electron microscopes available,includes prototype brazing, aluminum braze simulations, brazing ability tests, sagging tests, filler flow tests, advanced metallurgical examinations, as well as accelerated corrosion tests such as Neutral Salt Spray Test (NSS), Cyclic Corrosion Test (CCT) and Sea Water Acetic Acid Test (SWAAT), enabling DYG-UACJ to offer tailored and optimized aluminum products.
Major Research Themes
Materials Development Technology
- UACJ develops new alloys that enhance and extend functions and properties to meet the multifaceted demands for aluminum materials, such as strength, corrosion resistance, reliability and fabrication.
- Our unique production process uses state-of-the-art technology and facilities that include process and heat treatment to control properties at the atomic level, casting and rolling for manufacturing consistent, high-quality materials, and surface treatments that add new properties for beautiful finishing.
Application and processing
- We provide analysis and technical support for our customers’ engineering processes and product specifications so that they are able to realize maximum performance.
- Our advanced manufacturing technologies include facility design for optimum production processes, facility control to effectively meet quality goals, and shape control for maintaining uniformity during rolling.
- We carry out simulations and tests on prototypes to confirm quality and performance under actual operating conditions.
- Mechanical properties.
- Hot rolling
- Cold rolling
Ruyuan DYG UCAJ