* Your email information is absolutely secure and we will not disclose it to any third party for any reason.
With walls as thin as 0.24mm, we manufactured radiator tubes with high precision tolerances, superior strength and performance. All of our aluminum radiators are high-frequency seam welded, we never slack in providing customers with cost-effective aluminum tubes. Many of our tubes have been highly recognized by well-known manufacturers at home and abroad, from automotive to industrial applications.
• Profiles from 11 mm to 52 mm in tube height
• Multiple-chambered, dimpled, and end-free tube technologies
• Metal strip gauges as thin as 0.24 mm
• A wide array of aluminum alloys available
For high performance radiator and heater cores, fluid turbulence and heat transfer are increased by breaking the boundary layer inside the tubes, dimple-to-dimple welding.
Reinforcing bars are formed in the longitudinal direction of the tubes, which greatly improves the strength of the tubes and thus improves the reliability and service life of radiators for high-pressure applications.
Dimpled or Multi-chambered tubes can be manufactured with the form eliminated from the tube ends, offering no tube-to-header joint interruption and a superior leak-free brazing process.